Microsoft’s Azure has made significant inroads into the medium and large enterprise markets, where the power of digital transformation is quickly realized. However, smaller businesses needing those same capabilities are stuck with previous generation technologies and little guidance on how to leverage Azure. This webinar will discuss what Azure can and can not offer to the SMB operator and help those same individuals chart a future course into the world of digital transformation and the cloud.
– The decline of on-prem solutions
– The rise of cloud services
– Hybrid solutions as a path forward
– Azure benefits (continuity, DR, utility model, low capex)
– Azure concerns (security, rising costs, increased opex, vendor lock-in)
– Orchestrating a plan (is the cloud for me?)